*~iN$TiNCTiVA~* Index du Forum
*~iN$TiNCTiVA~*
Team iA sur RR et FTB3

*~iN$TiNCTiVA~* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Like Image Meta Tag ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *~iN$TiNCTiVA~* Index du Forum -> Les *iA -> A lire imperativement!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tameelatea

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Image Meta Tag Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Image Meta Tag
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Anyone that can help me out? I actually dont know any coding, I use webplusX6 to do the hard part for me. Nowadays even large corporations steer consumers toward their Facebook pages instead of the corporate websites directly. Read Facebook Open Graph META Tags. Any ideas or help will be appreciate it. Found it very useful. 2)When i debug my homepage(toplistsmania.com) through this it is fine. MY logo is changed so I updated the image in my server but when I try to put url in FB then it still show old logo in thumbnail, I lose my brand value in this as costomer getting confused. Now as I understand this has to do with the Open Graph code of Facebook and how the tags are described on that page. If you were to share again, after linting, it should be reflecting the new information. Ivan KidsmallIt seems that open graph has become a must meta tags for all websites. Let's take a look at the different META tags Facebook uses to allow you to customize how your website is shared. You missed a really important one type which you can specify if this page is a movie, athlete, company, etc so if it is liked it can be put in the appropriate category, or just for clarifying it. It wont change cached values already displayed in FB. That image should be at least 600px wide in any of the usually supported image forms (JPG, PNG, etc.) title The title to accompany the URL: In most cases, this should be the article or page title. url The URL should be the canonical address for the given page: Familiarize yourself with the canonical LINK type if you aren't aware of its purpose -- it could help your SEO out greatly! sitename Provides Facebook the name that you would like your website to be recognized by: This is very useful as Facebook may have no way of knowing outside of this META tag. Anyway, I have multiple sites set up within my account. RobertHi, if the facebook like and share button is on every page, but the link will eventually be towards the index page. Contact Support — GitHub Status — githubstatus . When they share pages its there. window.onload = function() { var paras = document.getElementById('content').getElementsByTagName('p'); if(paras.length) { paras[0].className = paras[0].className + ' intro'; } }; MitchNot seeing the code in my posts. Open Graph also specified META tags for: Facebook Application-specific settings, if your website also has a Facebook app Activities Businesses Groups Locations Visit the Facebook Open Graph page to retrieve more details about each META tag and its intended information. That would make my life easier. Can I please get some help.? I used a comment plugin with FB and it added the property tags to my site but I have since changed the focus on this blog. The site is written with ASP and so far is working fine. Could you please tell me what is missing in og tegs? NizarI am using a like button in my website soo that the user likes my link, however, on his timeline it is shown as a page. I hope this helped! :-) Wartaponsel.comSo my question is, how does Facebook scrape for this information or are there some changes I can make to my code that will help me sort out this issue. The domain name points to a subdomain on my main sight. thats powerful stuff. Facebook uses PHP for serverside coding however you use ASP. Using these META tags could be the difference in attracting just a few visitors from Facebook or attracting loads of visitors because your shared links provide useful keywords and imagery! Recent FeaturesBy Eduardo BouasJanuary 5, 2015Write Simple, Elegant and Maintainable Media Queries withSassI spent a few months experimenting with different approaches for writing simple, elegant and maintainable media queries with Sass. It will also tell you anything thats wrong with your og data. Im not aware of other SEO plugins that can do that at the moment. Had I known about Facebook Open Graph API, I would've known the solution to that problem. I would like to ask a question about Facebook. Thanks! Robert David WalshNope, you shouldnt have to do that. View Demo All of Facebook's Open Graph META tags are prefixed with og:, then continued with more specific the specific property to be set. I guess hoping for a huge burst of traffic from some unknown source. Sorry about that. Probably youre farmiliar with it but just in case, its a WYSIWYG editor. Plus, can you also provide some info or blog on how to publish to people whove liked your website 5a02188284
download facebook photos with descriptionsaplikasi facebook hp cina javafacebook official for windows 8can you log into a deactivated facebook accountwhere is my facebook creditsgodswar online facebook silver hackthank you guys for the birthday wishes and thank you facebook for reminding themdownload latest version of facebook chatgood morning posts for facebookfacebook login page in php

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *~iN$TiNCTiVA~* Index du Forum -> Les *iA -> A lire imperativement! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation